"Si tomara las alas de la aurora, y fuera a habitar en el extremo del mar,
Aun allí me llevaría tu mano, y me sostendría tu derecha." (Salmo 139:8-9)


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On our way to Argentina! :)

Just wanted to let you all know that we are on our way to Argentina, so I probably won't be able to write much for a while. I'll post when I can.

Also, I just discovered that my settings were probably making it so you couldn't write a comment on here without an account...so I've changed it, and feel free to comment away! (it's nice to know who's out there reading... :)

Please keep us in your prayers, for safe travels, esp, and for a beautiful two weeks together in Argentina. Also, that I can find a place to volunteer for a while in Argentina...I'm hoping to spend the month of November there, serving in some way and immersed in Spanish. Thanks, ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Gen, I'm enjoying reading about your travels. I'm impressed with how you tolerate the big city! I know how foreign that environment can feel.
Enjoy Argentina, and it'll be great to see your next update. Buen viajes, Terence
PS Check your email.